MEDACARE Transportation, Inc. was founded in 1994 to meet the demand for non-emergency transportation to hospitals and doctor visits in the Greater Cincinnati area and surrounding counties (Hamilton, Butler, Warren, and Clermont). Since then, we have grown to employ over 120 local employees. We have expanded our service to include School Transportation, DODD, VA, Nursing homes, Adult Day Care center, dialysis facilities, and many others.
While growing, we keep to our original mission – to provide Safe, Reliable, and Punctual transportation service with superior quality of service. We continuously monitor our staff to ensure we provide the best customer service and most friendly and courteous drivers.
Things that set us apart:
- 24/7 dispatchers and customer service, 365 days per year
- Best in the industry, cutting edge custom scheduling software for timely, dependable, and efficient service
- GPS in all vehicles, allowing us to know real time location of all drivers
- Dedicated Quality Control department
- Extensive in-house driver training program, to include CPR, Defensive Driving, PASS training, DRIVE, DODD, and others
- Over 25 years of Ohio Department of Developmentally Disabled transportation experience
- State certified for Medical and Non-Medical Non-Emergency Transportation Services
- Largest provider of transportation services for the area Council of Aging